Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The One Where I Get Diverticulitis...

Yep, I’ve been hit.  And it’s horrible. 

On April 10, I did a 5k at night.  It was a glorious night for a walk and although I was the absolute last to finish, I did have a great time.  That was a Friday.  Saturday was a day of icing and recovery.  But Sunday I woke up and oh my, did I ache.  So off to urgent care I went.  He was very kind, gave me my meds and off I went to rest.  But it’s taken all 10 days of the antibiotics before I have finally felt better.  I’ve lost 10 pounds in the process.  Not my idea on how to lose 10 pounds but whatever.

Very little creatively has been happening.  I haven’t had the energy. But little bits did get done, especially over Easter weekend. 

Done

All green blocks for Grand Illusion done
All the vertical joining seams for CS
7 more DJ blocks
Finish spring flowers wall hanging
Shawl – sections 2 – 5
Sweater – body done

So maybe not so bad.  I got all of that done and it’s only the 22nd of the month.  I am busy straight through from tonightto the 26th, so maybe I can get a bit done next week before the month flips over…

Let’s see what I could do

Back for spring flowers quilt
Sandwiching spring flowers
Machine sew the 2 horizontal seams for CS

That seems about right.

No comments: